Oriental Herbs Collection
Soy Milk Hydrating Mask
[MOST POPULAR CHOICE]
Soy milk contains vegetable proteins which act as natural humectant for skin to maintain the flexibility, firmness and brightness. β-glucan, Aloe Vera & Poria Extracts and Allantoin enhance the moisturizing effect, help soothe and repair the skin.
- Remove the protecting film and gently apply the mask to your face.
- You can separate any of the perforated lines, and overlap the pieces to adjust the mask to the size and shape of your face.
- Then gently remove the blue film. Adjust mask accordingly. The blue film is used because this mask is quite thin and translucent.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove and discard.
- Gently pat the residual serum into your skin.
Aqua(water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Aqua(water), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus(Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus(Carrageenan), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Butylene Glycol, Angelica Gigas Root Extrat, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Aquilaria Agallocha Stem Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa(Saxifrang) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
1 sheet x 30ml
Made in Taiwan